• We are now working with our new Activation method, so you can activate our loader quickly!

Updated Hax4you™ New Loader/UI (Enhanced & Improved)

demigod432

May 22, 2019
I think Rules Of Survival needs to be update cause when we use it with my friends we get Banned..

Last edited:

nosrek

Mar 19, 2019
when i open the cheat, i cant click anything. i cant activate it. anything to install? like microsoft.net?

Riven Javier

Jun 7, 2019
Sir.. I Tried my 4 accounts to try to hack.. but in 3 or 2 hours i get ban .. i follow your instruction to how to use this hack but didnt work.. pls help ASAP

demigod432

May 22, 2019
For Those of you have problem about the UI connecting to it cause you need to reset your host in C:/windows/system32/drivers/etc then you can find the host there you have edit the host use notepad to edit and copy this

# Copyright (c) 1993-2009 Microsoft Corp.
#
# This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows.
#
# This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each
# entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should
# be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name.
# The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one
# space.
#
# Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual
# lines or following the machine name denoted by a '#' symbol.
#
# For example:
#
# 102.54.94.97 rhino.acme.com # source server
# 38.25.63.10 x.acme.com # x client host

# localhost name resolution is handled within DNS itself.
# 127.0.0.1 localhost
# ::1 localhost

and paste it in host file then save.

for windows 10 there is a protection you need the host file to be unhidden to see it and make the host file admin.

Holden

Mar 20, 2019
Hi admin, a problem again its unable to load the cheat application exe? it says error and antivirus is on but actually its off all disable.

gaijinglenn

Apr 3, 2019
ros.exe stopped working at loading screen..i did without the hack all normal but when i load the hack always ros.exe stopped working at loading screen. hope to fix it soon.. Thanks in Advance.