• We are now working with our new Activation method, so you can activate our loader quickly!

Updated Hax4you™ New Loader/UI (Enhanced & Improved)

HAHEHIHOHU

Jun 15, 2019
please check the captcha cant proceed to activation code this is the message ...whats the problem?? why cant proceed??

ozbez3000

Apr 23, 2019
Always connection failed even having good connection and then can't load game when connected and when you get through everything after a long time "run ros" and nothing happened after running ros, even ros is not running

Last edited:

almavin11

Mar 19, 2019
Always connection failed even having good connection and then can't load game when connected and when you get through everything after a long time "run ros" and nothing happened after running ros, even ros is not running
me too
please fix and tell whats the problem

HAHEHIHOHU

Jun 15, 2019
low admin??? why the version wont change?based on your download page it was 3.2 version,why it still 2.2 version when we downloaded it

gino06

Apr 10, 2019
doesnt work anymore how many times i tried there is no hax4you cheat on right side screen in ros game hax4you2.2v

vuthxd

Jun 23, 2019
Why when i complete capcha like 3 time and then it have no capcha box and only a blue button how do i complete it ?