• We are now working with our new Activation method, so you can activate our loader quickly!

Help ros dosent open after activating the loader

abo

Apr 21, 2019
i just open loader as administrator and Ros too ....defender is closed everything is closed what happen and ros dosent start ?

win 10 home 8gb ram you can check the pic down there...

Last edited:

abo

Apr 21, 2019
already did this everytime and nothing .... dont know whathappen ..... it was working perfect before the 1.6 patch .... antivirus was closed , i have changed mac adress,i have clean my system , i have reinstall ros , nothing from all this help me to fix this problem.

CodeSyndicate

Owner / Developer / Designer
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 15, 2019
C:\Windows\System32\Gl4diator.zip
hax4you.com
already did this everytime and nothing .... dont know whathappen ..... it was working perfect before the 1.6 patch .... antivirus was closed , i have changed mac adress,i have clean my system , i have reinstall ros , nothing from all this help me to fix this problem.
check if there is ROS.exe running on your task manager and then end it then start again

abo

Apr 21, 2019
i did this ....again nothing happens ....i close the ros exe and open it again and ros just started without the cheat ....if i open again the cheat first and then the ros the same thing happen again ....

Dra

Apr 30, 2019
first thing you gotta do is open the loader and open the cheat of the loader then it say start ros now and then open ros as admin if it don open ros kill the ros.exe and the loader.exe and try again but remember open the loader first and then the game

abo

Apr 21, 2019
i have try this one one time and nothing ...i will try it some times more .... tnx for the answers guys !!!!