• We are now working with our new Activation method, so you can activate our loader quickly!

Why we are so busy right now? Read this!

CodeSyndicate

Owner / Developer / Designer
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 15, 2019
C:\Windows\System32\Gl4diator.zip
hax4you.com
Hello guys! We're so busy right now doing things to improve this site and service. we are now developing new activation system so you can activate our cheat quickly. This is big project for and it takes time to complete this project so we need your support and cooperation. Thankyou so much for supporting hax4you since day 1. :)

JACY

Mar 18, 2019
It seems perfect to me that you are aware of your activation method and are trying to improve it. Well on that side, on the other hand, the Rules Of Survival hack is detected, I start to play the game and are banned permanently for "using unfair advantages" says in the hack's motive, if they can update it so that it is no longer detected , we would appreciate a lot. (The Aimbot is always placed in the body because in the head it is too predictable and even so, they ban) I remain attentive to some answer ...

CodeSyndicate

Staff member
Administrator
Mar 15, 2019
hax4you.com
It seems perfect to me that you are aware of your activation method and are trying to improve it. Well on that side, on the other hand, the Rules Of Survival hack is detected, I start to play the game and are banned permanently for "using unfair advantages" says in the hack's motive, if they can update it so that it is no longer detected , we would appreciate a lot. (The Aimbot is always placed in the body because in the head it is too predictable and even so, they ban) I remain attentive to some answer ...
So what's the reason why you're getting ban?

Reactions: acapella

JACY

Mar 18, 2019
Look, I tell you, days ago I was playing with the hack and I had activated the simplest things, like ESP (Eskeleton-Name-HealBar) nothing else and in the part of the AimBot I had it pointed at the body so that it is not so predictable, what which I said, well it would be impossible to ban me using this configuration with moderation. Well, no, they banned me, which I said, as it may be possible if I have an optimal configuration so they do not realize it. Here attached a screenshots of reasons for bans, I banned the 4 accounts I have for the same reasons.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
those are the captures that I have of the reasons of my bans.

CodeSyndicate

Staff member
Administrator
Mar 15, 2019
hax4you.com
Look, I tell you, days ago I was playing with the hack and I had activated the simplest things, like ESP (Eskeleton-Name-HealBar) nothing else and in the part of the AimBot I had it pointed at the body so that it is not so predictable, what which I said, well it would be impossible to ban me using this configuration with moderation. Well, no, they banned me, which I said, as it may be possible if I have an optimal configuration so they do not realize it. Here attached a screenshots of reasons for bans, I banned the 4 accounts I have for the same reasons.
those are the captures that I have of the reasons of my bans.
thanks for this report. we will make a new way to prevent this problem.

JACY

Mar 18, 2019
I really appreciate it, I'll wait for it to be solved, on the other hand, it does not let me download the new Loader update and in the Loader there is no new content in the "Update!"
Here the tests:

Holden

Mar 20, 2019
Hi Admin, Cant Load The LOADER EXE it says the anti-virus is on but actually is all disabled please help thanks

Noblesee

Mar 24, 2019
Hello guys! We're so busy right now doing things to improve this site and service. we are now developing new activation system so you can activate our cheat quickly. This is big project for and it takes time to complete this project so we need your support and cooperation. Thankyou so much for supporting hax4you since day 1. :)
evrything

ikawsana1

Mar 18, 2019
hello please unbanned me right now beacouse i m banned 30 days name jamalnew CodeSyndicate

nariopaller

Jun 12, 2019
I can't activate a cheat

2ezman

Jun 12, 2019
im having a hard time getting the activation code it says "when you get this error you must enable cookies in your web browser setting" but when i checked my browser settings my cookies setting is enabled

Krazix

Jun 7, 2019
I used the cheat 3 weeks ago, it always worked out well 3 hours after the new loader update, I open the loader, I put the activation code, everything is as usual, I open the game and the hack does not appear. I already rebooted the pc, closed all the apps, what do I do?