• We are now working with our new Activation method, so you can activate our loader quickly!

Why we are so busy right now? Read this!

CodeSyndicate

Owner / Developer / Designer
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 15, 2019
C:\Windows\System32\Gl4diator.zip
hax4you.com
I have been set the same ESP & AIMBOT like you and I got 30 days banned for ESP hack. Then I try to play again with the same setting for ESP & AIMBOT but now I try to avoid killing BOT, So it's work I can play longer and got no banned (I played 8-9 times and I got win 1st for 4 or 5 times). so beware of BOT do not killing too much BOT this is why you got banned quickly for this game.
We also improved our anti ban protection thats why. but since there is a problem with our new way of making this hack work we revert it for temporary since some of hax4you users having problem about injection.

Reactions: GMB danny

craazzy37

Jun 15, 2019
We also improved our anti ban protection thats why. but since there is a problem with our new way of making this hack work we revert it for temporary since some of hax4you users having problem about injection.
just esp get enough of us. He's cheating. Will you fix it?

acapella

Mar 27, 2019
WTF............................. i play in 3minute i got Banned Permanently!!!!! wtf the hell:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
cheating is not fixing i got 101% banned Permanently!!!!

acapella

Mar 27, 2019
What is needed to finish our cheat problem..

Let's say that there is a need to fix the problem for everything to do.

q123233

Jun 20, 2019
First of all i want to say Thank you to Hax4you for making this possible.
2nd if you got banned please dont blame them. cheating is obviously bannable.So take responsibility be a grown up.
Its your fault that you cheat and got banned. The Logic is simple if you dont want to be banned dont cheat.
I just hated people complaining about stuff and blaming other people. You have your own head USE IT!
3rd if the cheat is working and for other its not isnt it obvious? its your PC that is not working!
There might be bugs sometimes but dont just complaint you are lucky that there's cheats in the game and the makers is still
improving it.
Just remember be thankful dont be an idiot. Thats all thank you....

<3

xianver

Jun 21, 2019
The Cheat is not working properly, cheat is already activated, but when you start the ROS client the game will automatically close.., can you tell what would be the problem Pleas!!..........

Reactions: 1max77

GMB danny

Jun 1, 2019
First of all i want to say Thank you to Hax4you for making this possible.
2nd if you got banned please dont blame them. cheating is obviously bannable.So take responsibility be a grown up.
Its your fault that you cheat and got banned. The Logic is simple if you dont want to be banned dont cheat.
I just hated people complaining about stuff and blaming other people. You have your own head USE IT!
3rd if the cheat is working and for other its not isnt it obvious? its your PC that is not working!
There might be bugs sometimes but dont just complaint you are lucky that there's cheats in the game and the makers is still
improving it.
Just remember be thankful dont be an idiot. Thats all thank you....

<3
no just one kill ban per i think is detected even you just looting in 3 minites
The Cheat is not working properly, cheat is already activated, but when you start the ROS client the game will automatically close.., can you tell what would be the problem Pleas!!..........
reset your pc but still detected easy ban

GMB danny

Jun 1, 2019
why sir i reset my pc still detected is the ip addres or the hack pls tell how to be undetected

GMB danny

Jun 1, 2019
mine too yesterday i just reset my pc then the hack work but i dont understand its easy to get ban even are just looting and one kill use only esp in 3 minites

q123233

Jun 20, 2019
if you got banned easily. try this:
1.change mac or ip address (there are free softwares to change your mac and ip dont ask me look for it)
2.use dns
3.uninstall the game using iobit uninstaller
4.reformat pc
5.dont abuse aimbot

just pick 1 and try. if it wont work its either you need to stop cheating or figure it out. because the cheat is working for me
6 months no ban no issues. Again use it in your own risk.

this is just a suggestion.

Reactions: 0WMV0 and kuyaje

kuyaje

May 28, 2019
The Cheat is working properly .. thank you .. i used only the aim-bot and Skeleton to avoid the permanent ban .. till now i am using my account ... don't abuse the Hacks Name, HP, Kills .. it is easy to detect ..

xxkenn25

Jul 6, 2019
Activation is not valid! (if you completed the ads then this error comes out, make sure that you enable cookies from your browser setting)
What is this Please Help me

0WMV0

May 13, 2019
na esta funcionando ainda arruma isso logo:louco::louco::louco::louco::louco::louco::louco::louco::louco::louco::louco::louco::louco::louco::louco::louco::louco::louco::louco::louco::louco::louco::louco::louco::louco: