• We are now working with our new Activation method, so you can activate our loader quickly!

Updated Rules of Survival Hax4you Free VIP Hack/Cheat

0WMV0

May 13, 2019
[QUOTE = "Noblesee, post: 911, membro: 1005"]
O menu não pode ser exibido ao executar o jogo

O menu não pode ser exibido ao executar o jogo
[/CITAR]
Na hora de começar o jogo do Rules of Survival Nao consigo abrir o menu de hacker o que aconteceu nao esta funcionando hack hax4you

Dakota219

Jun 6, 2019
My file says it is unable to attach to the game. When it says waiting to launch game, I click to launch it and it starts loading then halts. When I click again it pops up that it cannot attach. Antivirus is disabled and running as administrator.

Reactions: DanijelMaksincev4

demigod432

May 22, 2019
I know there is a way this cheat wont get detected developers off this cheat you should run this cheat like a other exe window of the game like running the game and cheat will activate on the other window like it in the background but its on the other window..

Mar 18, 2019
I know there is a way this cheat wont get detected developers off this cheat you should run this cheat like a other exe window of the game like running the game and cheat will activate on the other window like it in the background but its on the other window..
so did u get banned

demigod432

May 22, 2019
We are now working on new activation to make activation fast, for now just be patient on our 4 ads to complete
I really don't care about how many ads it is what i want is to fix it to make it safe for all user not getting banned.. How are we going to appreciate it if we can only play like 3 sets of game and BOOM!!! PERMANENTLY BANNED not happy at all Do it with your own risk that's the reason you guys don't fix this kind of problem coz were not paying ya some cash well Ads Paying for you that's why i don't complain about ads i understand that....

saeed_sh

Jun 10, 2019
when i want to activate this massage shows up
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
is requesting your username and password. The site says: “Only Administrator can access this page! Get out.”

gaijinglenn

Apr 3, 2019
ros.exe stopped working at loading screen..i did without the hack all normal but when i load the hack always ros.exe stopped working at loading screen. hope to fix it soon.. Thanks in Advance.